Monday, June 27, 2011

4th birthday party :)

It had been raining for 4 or 5 days straight the week leading up to the party but on Saturday morning, the skies cleared and we were off! Decorating, preparing, singing, blowing things up, and getting ready! I have to say that the Magic Show party was a success! Everyone was in great spirits and it felt like the perfect summer day. 


On one hand, Kaitlyn turning "four" gives me a sense of relief..I have heard that four goes more "smoothly"..on the other hand, I am sad that my little girl is growing up. She already seems older to me. more mature. One thing is for sure, her birthday falls during a great time of year!!!

one by one, those balloons each popped throughout the day

kaitlyn setting up the kids chairs

let the party begin!

russell's

jenny and ella


















you think she had a good time? hahaha! YEEES sir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors